PORCH MINI SESSIONS SUMMER 2017
My passion is documenting real life in an artistic manner to give you a representation of your current season of life. There is no posing, no manipulating the scene, no me telling you what to do or shaking toys in your baby's face.
My hope for you is to be yourselves, and for our time together to be relaxing... like any other family day. There can be time allotted for a couple of "smiling-at-the-camera-pictures" and a few VERY NATURAL non-traditional portraits of your children and family , but the bulk of the session is documenting your normal, beloved activities. To prepare, we will plan a few things for the day but our time together will not revolve around the "photo shoot". My goal is for you to forget about the camera and start to just live life.
All of the above is the basis for what is called family photojournalism and it holds true to all sessions including my new Porch Sessions! The idea behind Porch Sessions is to capture your children (and yourselves if you would like) as a family in your favorite outdoor spaces at home. There is something very quintessential about barefoot summer days, animals, ice cream melting off cones and the joy of our children doing what they do best...abandoning themselves to the outdoor spaces of your home. I am so excited to be a part of these days with you!
In order to secure your preferred session date, please contact me as soon as you know you want to book!
A signed agreement and full payment is required to reserve your session date. These sessions are non-refundable, but rescheduling due to inclement weather will always be available to you. Moving inside your home is also an option.
These sessions are not to be used for extended family or newborns. Early mornings or Late afternoons (Golden Hour) only.
All families must agree to Offset (high end stock photography) model releases. These model releases will be signed the day of so please allow a 15 minute window when I arrive or afterwards where all parties can be present. This does not mean your images will be selected for my gallery, but will be submitted. If you have any questions about Offset feel free to shoot me a line.
7 (9 or 10 am/6 or 7pm)
14 (Mother's Day), no sessions
21 (9 or 10 am/6 or 7pm)
28 (9 or 10 am)
4 (9 or 10am)
11 (9 or 10am/6 or 7pm)
18 (9 or 10am/6 or 7pm)
25 (9 or 10am/6 or 7pm)
I will consider other dates/times on a one on one basis so please note that when contacting me.
The Porch Sessions :: $375
- Sessions last 1 hour and take place in or around your favorite outdoor space at home. Chickens, dogs, ice cream, bare feet, screened porches all a bonus!
- This type of session is 100% hands off documentary with the exception of 15 minutes set aside for family portraits if desired
- Online gallery of approximately 20 custom hand edited images delivered within one week after your session.
- Includes 8 digital images in high resolution (suitable for photo enlargement, photo books, wall canvases etc) as well as web sized for online sharing
- Also includes 1 professional framed print up to 16x20 based on your wall space. Plan at least 15 minutes after the session to discuss image placement and size recommendation. I will hand deliver your wall art within 2 weeks of the order date. Please plan to select your image within one week of receipt of online gallery. Wall art orders will close on July 1.
Travel fee – add $100 for every 50 miles outside of Atlanta (100 miles round trip)
Ready to book? I can't wait to hear from you! Not sure what you type of session you need? Contact me here and we can talk about your unique story!